- Being a Speech Pathologist and Audiologist would give you the honor of getting to help people live a better life.
- Spreading the word about living a healthy lifestyle that prevents problems of communication, hearing, swallowing, and other disorders
- A speech therapist can also improve themselves each and every day by developing better listening and speaking skills
- People may not follow through with the direction and health plan you've given each patient. This could obstruct your ability to help each patient when the proper care isnt shown at home.
- A personal disadvantage for me would be the salary. I would live a lifestyle that would cost around $71,000.00 a year with a job only paying $66,630.00 a year.
- Traveling to confrences around the United States could be a major disadvantage for many reasons such as having to leave your family, having to fly if you're afraid of flying and needing to plan for extra exspenses for each trip.